December 17, 2020
New release of PhenixID Identity Manager 5.5.0
PhenixID are proud to announce a new release of PhenixID Identity Manager (PIM) 5.5.0. The web-based delegated management tool have several user experience updates as well as back-end improvements.
The new release improves the stability, compatibility and security of your solution, and is recommended for all installations.
Filter large result set
The popular filter function for result set is now also available in multilist controls.
Link a form to specific predefined search.
Prevent change of form if data has been altered.
New PIM Web Service client for PIP 5.2.0 REST Web Service
With PIP 5.2.0 there is a new REST Web Service added. If you like to use IM to send data to this new REST Web Service you need to use the client created for this version.
Read full release notes here
New PhenixID Masterclass: PIM integration with PIP
Secure your seat att the next available training date here:
– Overview of integrating PIM with PIP
– Setup & configuration using PIM REST Web Service Edition
– Configuration of PIP REST Web Service
– Create, Change, Move, Rename and Deactivate objects
– Overview of IGA using PIM and PIP
– Certification of users by manager
– Resource owner
– Create Request for New, Changed and Deactivate User
– Logging of events
– Secure communication and authentication