April 25, 2017
PhenixID Identity Provisioning Service 4.1 Released
We are pleased to announce the release of Identity Provisioning 4.1.
This release contains the following enhancements:
- New features
- New actions to import information from SQL prepared statements. These actions can also handle multiple result sets.
- New action to run another action multiple times until a condition is met.
- The additional actions for Google provisioning are being updated.
- Enhanced error handling when using SQL data sources.
- Updates of a number of standard actions. For more details, please read the technical release notes.
To get the 4.1 release, please visit http://support.phenixid.se/downloads/
See also the technical release notes for more information about this release.